Terms and Conditions Governing Use of PTS Cab Booking Services
PTS is a service operated by La'ccelerate Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the Company's Act. PTS is herein after for the purpose of Terms & Condition will be referred as PTS.
- The Customer shall pay Taxi fare as informed by the call centre or as per the fare charged as available in Priyadarshini Taxis. The customer shall pay the taxi fare (as displayed in the meter), parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi services.The toll charges will be payable by customer as applicable, only when the customer is travelling in PTS cab & crosses the toll post.
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by PTS is at the sole risk of the Customer and that PTS disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, PTS makes no representation or warranty that:
- the service will meet your requirements;
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- PTS shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by PTS or due to the failure of PTS to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of PTS or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
Without prejudice to the above, PTS shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure by PTS to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if PTS has agreed to so provide the taxi or even if the Customer has advised PTS of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the taxi is not provided at all or within the stipulated time.
- The Customer shall indemnify PTS from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which PTS may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand.
- PTS is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the Customer uses the mobile phone to make a taxi booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a taxi for the Customer.
- PTS shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within the PTS Cab Company Pvt. Ltd. or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from such government body or any third party, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of PTS in any way as PTS, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
- PTS shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of taxis done by the Customer.
- PTS encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the PTS Cabs during the journey, PTS will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform PTS of the same in writing within 24hours of using the taxi or the services of PTS.
- The courts of Mumbai, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the services offered by PTS or the agreement or arrangement between PTS and the Customer.
- PTS shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at PTS's website at www.priyadarshinitaxi.com or on the date that PTS may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- All calls made to our call centre are recorded by us for quality and training purposes.
- All vehicles registered with Priyadarshini Taxi Service Pvt. Ltd. are continuously tracked using GPS for security reasons only.
- Priyadarshini Taxi Service Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mails sent from PTS Cabs are free of viruses or other harmful components. PTS Cabs will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.